Grid-ML XML Schema Viewer
A lightning fast and intuitive tool for viewing and searching XML Schemas.
- Search container, data point, and attribute names.
- Search enumerated values.
- Search data and type definitions.
- Search namespace prefixes and qualified names.
- Search multiple schemas and root nodes at the same time and namespaces.
- Search across multiple source files and XML namespaces.
- Filter results by container, data point, attribute, and enumeration.
- Include or exclude data and type definitions in scope of the search.
- See result counts for each node type and schema tab.
- Visualize all the location of a data item in an uncluttered hierarchical view.
- Quickly drill down to relevant leaf nodes.
- Visualize all children elements and attributes.
- Access data definitions, type definitions, and enumeration definitions all in one screen.
- Click on external standards references like RFCs, USPS, and others to go directly to their website.
Ease of Use
- Lighting fast search algorithm shows results immediately as you type.
- Intuitive, single-screen layout.
- Allows for searching schemas without the risk of inadvertent changes to the source files.
- Saves the user’s schema configurations and automatically reloads them at login.
- Online XML Schema Viewer, no installation is required.
- Copy node name or XPath, with or without corresponding data and type definitions.
- Paste items to specifications documents such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Google Sheets, and Google Docs.
- Paste XPath directly into XSL-T templates.
- Copy and paste the node path in object notation.
Grid-ML works with proprietary schemas as well as industry data standards such as:
- MISMO XML (Mortgage Industry Standards Maintenance Organization) is the standards development body for the mortgage industry. Grid-ML XML Schema Viewer allows you to load and visualize all versions of the MISMO XML schemas.
- UMDP - The Uniform Mortgage Data Program® (UMDP®) is an effort undertaken jointly by Fannie Mae® and Freddie Mac® at the direction of the Federal Housing Finance Agency to enhance data quality and standardization. Grid-ML supports UMDP published schemas including: ULAD (Uniform Loan Application Dataset), UAD (Uniform Appraisal Dataset), UCD (Uniform Closing Dataset), and ULDD (Uniform Loan Delivery Dataset).
- NIEM (National Information Exchange Model) is a common vocabulary that enables efficient information exchange across diverse public and private organizations.
- ACORD (Association for Cooperative Operations Research and Development) is the global standards-setting body for the insurance and related financial services industries.
Grid-ML also supports advanced W3C® XML Schema (XSD) features, including: namespaces, prefixes, groups, includes, imports, and redefines.